Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fabric ...

I don't think I need to buy any more fabric or vintage sheets until I start actually using it for something. I now have two vintage suitcases full of fabric (some of which was my mother's incidentally), not to mention half of a cabinet in the dining room full of fabric, mending, knitting and other crafty things.

I also have piles of books I have read and want to write something about sitting on my desk and sewing basket. Not to mention the pile of books I haven't yet read.

January has been about trying to get organised and getting rid of a few things and to that end I have gotten rid of quite a few books and most of the remaining baby clothes. But, I still have a way to go. But, I haven't been to a charity shop this year and have managed to get rid of more than I have acquired. The beginning of an experiment in downsizing ... wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, good luck! I've done a little de-cluttering, but not so much of *my* stuff! Kids' clothes, books and toys mainly.
    You can have a lot of fun using up your fabric stash, though... that's one of my aims for this year too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails