Monday, February 22, 2010

The wheels on the bus ...

Chet woke up this morning making the hand actions for The Wheels on the Bus and singing along. This is great, although it is not a song I really know - I think they must have been singing it at day care. So, I have been forced to look up the words and try and figure out the actions to keep him happy. If I don't, he just moves his arms about like Peter Garrett did on stage circa 1983 and says "more, more". So more it is. I did find a website that has the words for rhymes of all kinds on transportation themes, so if you are looking for a rhyme about a plane for example, this is the place to go!

2 comments:

  1. Great Link! My little one keeps asking me to sing the turtle song... what the heck is the turtle song?? (This request is usually made at 5am too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the turtle song either. Hopefully I won't get that request tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails